We are looking for a team player
bat has become a technology melting pot with the mission to generate innovative software solutions as well as to optimize business processes, focusing on a professional environment and long-term partnerships. Entrepreneurial foresight and a continuous shift in perspectives is of utter importance to us, in this way we continuously expand our horizon. For our office in the city center of Vienna, we are looking for a Junior IT Project Coordinator combined with the function of a prospective requirements engineer.
You grow into the job as a requirements engineer focusing on identity and access management (IAM) products and support the project team with the analysis and the documentation of requirements.
Our team is dynamic and cool. We believe in open and respectful communication. Honesty and openness are our highest principles, followed by reliability and confidence. As an out-of the box thinker with a proactive working behaviour and a team player with a sense of humour, you are the perfect match for our team. It has always been our policy to take over responsibility and initiatives!
- Working in an agile environment together with your team (Kanban board, stand-Ups, retrospective)
- Initial project management responsibilities: coordination and organisation of meetings, project controlling, workshop preparation, project reporting, project documentation
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Documentation of customer requirements (concept), creation of specifications in Jira
- Communication interface between the clients, the development as well as the test team
- Support test management team: creation of test use cases, test scripts and data
- Affinity to Information Technology: either an education (University, University of Applied Science) with the focus on IT and/or initial professional experience in the IT environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Structures and solution-oriented working style
- Good communication skills: German and English
- Substantial degree of personal responsibility and commitment – we are looking for a colleague who wants to collaborate, having in mind to reach the optimal solution for the Client
- Initial project management experience of advantage
Nice to have(s):
- Experience with business analysis
- Experience with agile methods (Scrum and Kanban)
- Experience with documentation tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Contract for a permanent position: 25 to 38.5 hours per week
- Downtown Vienna as the place of employment (close to Schwedenplatz)
- Flexible working hours in consultation with your project team
- The option of mobile working (home-office) is of importance to us as the joint presence in the office. We want to analyse the relevant project topics in the most efficient way and we have experienced that this to us means a good mix of web meetings and face2face appointments.
- Continuing training in the sense of transformation and expansion is appreciated
- We have flat hierarchies
- Various social benefits (cafeteria, medical officer, diverse perks)
- Minimum salary (based on collective agreement) acc. to IT-KV §15/III(1)-ST1
- Market-oriented salary, depending on your qualification, minimum 2,518.00 EUR gross per month for a full-time position (38.5 hours)
If you think, you are the person we are referring to and you want to be part of our team, simply provide your CV and a letter of motivation. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to your application.