We are an Austrian IT company in the center of Vienna and are looking for a business owner/project manager (m/f/d) who will support us in the successful implementation of our software projects.
Cooperation is the key to our success. With the right motivation and the best conditions to develop and grow, we create successful teamwork – based on partnership, solution-oriented and passionate.
Do you bring humor and team spirit, are you proactive in your daily work and surprise us with new ideas? Then you are right with us.
- Comprehensive coordination, planning, control and execution of classic and agile projects from project initiation to project completion incl. Handover to the operating team
- Close cooperation with the customer
- Management and supervision of the project team
- Communication interface between internal and external stakeholders
- Active management of project risks and derivation of suitable measures to generate a sustainable customer relationship
- Project controlling and regular reporting
- Empathetic personality with negotiation skills and leadership skills
- Several years of project management experience in the IT environment, ideally in the banking environment
- Excellent moderation and communication skills, as well as assertiveness and coordination skills
- Distinct customer orientation and reliability towards the team and the customer
- High degree of personal responsibility and commitment
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Structured, precise and solution-oriented way of working
Nice to have:
- Certification in project management
- Dealing with documentation tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Fixed position 38.5 hours per week
- Location in the center of Vienna with a beautiful view (near Schwedenplatz)
- Varied work in an established company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Numerous social benefits (canteen, company doctor, child allowance, pension fund, various discounts)
- “It’s okay to leave earlier or come later.” – We trust each other. Coordination within our team is important to us.
- The balance between mobile working (home office) and a joint presence in the office is our practice.
- Ongoing further training is a matter of course for us and also for you.
- Together with our works council, we organize a series of events (family festival, ski weekend, …).
- The collectively agreed minimum salary according to IT-KV §15/III(1) is EUR 3,730 gross per month for 38.5 hours.
- We pay fair wages!
For this position, this means an annual salary in the range of EUR 55,000 to EUR 65,000 based on full-time/38.5 hours, depending on qualifications.
HAVE we convinced you?
Then simply apply with your CV and tell us exactly why you are a good fit for us.
Send us your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!