We are an Austrian IT company in the center of Vienna and are looking for a software tester (m/f/d) to support us in the quality assurance of our software solutions.
Our highly agile, dynamic team has already mastered major challenges and lives an open and friendly atmosphere with each other and with our customers.
As a humorous team player who gets involved proactively in our daily work and surprises us with new ideas, you are the ideal addition that we are looking for.
- Coordination and analysis of JIRA -based customer projects
- Optimization of our company-internal JIRA projects
- Setup of workflows, custom fields, permissions, boards, etc.
- Implementation of automations, reports, extensions with Scriptrunner
- Participation in projects of different sizes
- Close cooperation with the customer
- Agile working in cross-role SCRUM teams
- Several years of experience (>2 years) in consulting and implementation with JIRA (and ideally also Confluence)
- JIRA administration: project configuration, workflows (design, conditions, scripts, assignments), screens, custom fields, mailing, agile boards
- JIRA Plugins: Scriptrunner (inkl. komplexer Groovy Scripts), XPorter, XRay
- Optional: Plugin development, JIRA REST API, automation
- Experience with agile development processes (SCRUM, Kanban) and requirements analysis
- Very good communication and team skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- High degree of personal responsibility and commitment
- Structured, precise and solution-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and good English
- Project management experience an advantage
- Permanent position 30 to 38.5 hours per week
- Location in the center of Vienna with a beautiful view (near Schwedenplatz)
- “It’s okay to leave earlier or come later” – We trust each other. Coordination within our project team is important to us
- Having the option of working remotely (home office) is just as important to us as being in the office together. Effizientes Arbeiten & Abstimmen erzielen wir durch eine gesunde Kombination aus Webmeetings & face2face-Terminen.
- Ongoing training is important to us in terms of transformation and broadening of horizons.
- Varied work in an established company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Various social benefits (canteen, company doctor, various discounts)
- The collectively agreed minimum salary according toIT-KV §15/III(1)is EUR 3,730 gross per month for 38.5 hours.
We pay fair wages! For this position, this means an annual salary in the range of EUR 50,000 to EUR 65,000 based on full-time/38.5 hours, depending on qualifications.
Have we sparked your interest?
If you feel addressed, then simply apply with your CV and a letter explaining why you are the right person for the job. You are welcome to send your documents directly to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!