We are an Austrian IT company in the center of Vienna and are looking for a software tester (m/f/d) to support us in the quality assurance of our software solutions.
Cooperation is the key to our success. With the right motivation and the best conditions to develop and grow, we create successful teamwork – based on partnership, solution-oriented and passionate.
Do you bring humor and team spirit, are you proactive in your daily work and surprise us with new ideas? Then you are right with us.
- Agile working in cross-role SCRUM teams
- Test case creation and test execution
- Defect recording and reporting
- Support in requirements analysis
- Continuous further development of the test procedure and the test methodology together in the team of software testers
- Experience in quality assurance
- Sound handling of test tools
- Very good communication and team skills
- Structured, precise and solution-oriented way of working
- High degree of personal responsibility and commitment
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Fixed position 38.5 hours per week
- Location in the center of Vienna with a beautiful view (near Schwedenplatz)
- Varied work in an established company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Numerous social benefits (canteen, company doctor, child allowance, pension fund, various discounts)
- “It’s okay to leave earlier or come later.” – We trust each other. Coordination within our team is important to us.
- The balance between mobile working (home office) and a joint presence in the office is our practice.
- Ongoing further training is a matter of course for us and also for you.
- Together with our works council, we organize a series of events (family festival, ski weekend, …).
- The collectively agreed minimum salary according to IT-KV §15/III(1)is EUR 3,730 gross per month for 38.5 hours.
We pay fair wages!
For this position, this means an annual salary in the range of EUR 50,000 to EUR 60,000 based on full-time/38.5 hours, depending on qualifications.
HAVE we convinced you?
Then simply apply with your CV and tell us exactly why you are a good fit for us.
Send us your documents to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!